Wanted by the FBI | News
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — A 45-year-old Overland Park man failed to appear in court to face the fraud and money laundering charges against him, and now the FBI has joined the search for him.
Ronald Catrell was charged in U.S. District Court in Kansas City, Kan. in December 2011, with three counts of bank fraud, one count of money laundering, one count of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft.
Catrell failed to appear for two scheduled hearings on Monday. He was last seen late in the afternoon on Sunday. He is believed to be driving a black 2005 Mazda Tribute with the license plate: 162-ENI.
He is 5’8″, 192 lbs, with blue eyes and brown hair. Anyone with information should contact the FBI at 816-512-8200.
Upcoming Events near Overland Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grandmothers Against Gun Violence gains members after Sunday’s shootings outside Jewish centers
- Woman calls police after she feels threatened by car on 71 Hwy
- Joe’s Weather Blog: 80s To Snow Again?
- School district turns 100, celebrates with time capsule burials
- Joe’s Weather Blog: Rain For Many…Some Not